The quarterly publication of Asia
- The Buyer Survey – a telephone survey of corporations in Asia that hire external research agencies.
- The Employee Survey – a cross agency and client-side on-line staff survey.
- The Salary Survey – a cross agency and client-side survey of salaries and employee benefits.
- The Annual Review of the On-Line Research Business in Asia – latest trends in on-line and mobile survey technology based on interviews with the heads of the leading on-line panel and fieldwork companies in Asia.
- Uncle’s Chat – the latest trends and news from the research recruitment industry.
- The Innovative Insights Corporation – a satirical view on market research.
Recent and back issues of Asia Research can be obtained by downloading the pdf files (see opposite).
Free subscription is discretionary. To be considered for the mailing list, please contact us.
Why have hard copy? Asia Research believes that in order to cut through the clutter, hard copies are effective in reaching the target audience of research professionals and research buyers often overwhelmed with e-based information.
We are environmentally aware. All publications are printed on eco-friendly paper and have the FSC label. FSC certified forest products are verified from the forest of origin through the supply chain. The FSC label ensures that the forest products used are from responsibly harvested and verified sources. For more information: www.fsc.org.