The 3rd in the Asia Research series of ‘research on research’, we report on ‘The State of the Market Research Industry’ in Singapore.
Based on in-depth research conducted with a range of market research buyers in Singapore earlier this year, we report on the issues that will impact the research business, effecting clients, suppliers, and their support industries.
This paper discusses the issues and implications of:
- The general status of research / consumer insight in corporations these days
- How consumer insight is being managed and planned in organisations
- How clients manage research budgets
- urrent practice & trends in insourcing vs outsourcing, and perceived benefits & problems with each
- Now methods or vendors being used by clients, and outlook for the future
By Piers Lee, Managing Director, BDRC, & Deputy Editor of Asia Research Media
Presented at Asia Research Breakfast Seminar in Singapore on September 27, 2018.
A Linking Asia 21 production brought to you by Asia Research Magazine.
Interested to support our next breakfast seminar, contact us https://asia-research.net/contact/